• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe portfolio and selecting a profile

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I have a personal account and School/Enterprise profile on Creative Cloud but I simply can't log into the enterprise one for some reason. There just isn't a prompt for me to log into the enterpise profile. All my synced Lightroom collections are on my enterprise account and now I am unable to add them to my portfolio.

I'm on windows 10 and I've tried diffrent browsers like chrome, edge and firefox but they all don't give me a prompt.

Does anybody have a fix or aren't profiles supported on Portfolio yet?

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PurpleNebula,

Your school's Enterprise plan may not include access to Portfolio or Behance because neither complies with COPPA guidelines.  Talk your school's IT dept about which apps & services are included in your school's plan.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't add Enterprise content to a personal Portfolio due to ownership rights.  Sorry.

The entity who pays for the plan is the rightful owner of the content.  For practical purposes, it's best to keep your personal and professional work separate.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines