• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio Question about Captions

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adding a Caption to an image it adds the caption bottom center.  Is it possible to change the position of the caption to BOTTOM LEFT ?

Dooney

Faces of Indonesia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other customization possible, like moving the caption so it doens't overlap the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think the Caption field can be changed at all....at least, I've not been able to find an option for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I am trying to add info on my site of paintings,

Title, size, oil on canvas etc

what is the best way to do that?

Captions does not give me any options?

Thanks 

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim - is there a way to turn off the captions completely when syncing an LR album to a Portfolio page.  I want to display the images only without the title or caption text overlaying the image.  Thanks.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim - is there a way to turn off the captions completely when syncing an LR album to a Portfolio page.  I want to display the images only without the title or caption text overlaying the image.  Thanks.

Jeff

I'm not aware of any way to do that, but I'm not a Portfolio expert. Hopefully, if there is a way, someone will explain how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines