• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Standard missing profile

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported some DJI drone photos to the desktop LRCC and edited them there. Now upon opening the same photo on LR mobile app the profile is missing. I am using the Adobe Standard profile, so I'm not sure why adobe wouldn't transfer it. Is this a known issue? Any solutions?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @danimals1309. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. This is a cross-app workflow question and needs more details.

What version of Lightroom Desktop, Lightroom Mobile, macOS & iOS are you working on? Please upload a few sample RAW images to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share them with me here.

Is there an error stating Adobe Standard profile is missing? Please share a screenshot.

Try this:

• Open the image in loupe view (fullscreen view) > click on the Cloud icon > Get this Original.
  • Then relaunch Lightroom & check again.

Let me know if the issue exists, along with the other requested details. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @danimals1309 

Does it help if you reinstall the LR Mobile app?  If profiles are available on the mobile device, this may help the app to fetch them.  If this does not help, it would be helpful to get an original samply file from you, to take to the developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines