Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album scrolled-up in Grid view after coming back from Edit/Crop/Heal/Mask View

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue: 

Since the update to Lightroom CC 6.0, the album got scrolled-up in Grid view (Photo Grid or Square Grid) after coming back from one of the Edit Tools (Edit/Crop/Heal/Mask). A scroll down is needed to see the picture that has been edited/cropped. 

Lightroom version: 6.0 x64 [ 20220928-0910-e5c3644 ] 
OS and version: Windows 11

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Step 1 : Select an album in Photos panel and switch to Grid View
Step 2 : Select a picture in Grid View and press E to switch to Edit View (or C,H, or M for the other editing tools)

Step 3: Switch back to Grid view by pressing G.

Expected result: The picture selected should be visible on screen at the same place as before Edit.
Actual result: The picture selected is not visible at the same place as before Edit. The ablum got scrolled-up and a scroll down in needed to retreive the picture.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have your sort to Modified Date. This will move the newly rendered picture to the top or the bottom of the Grid. 

Please, verify you have your sort set to something other than Modified Date. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my albums are sorted to Capture Date and I got the problem on all of them. The edited picture doesn't move on the Grid, it's just the album that get scrolled for no reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a video of the issue : 

After selecting the picture, I press E, than I press G, and finally I have to scroll back up to find the selected picture in the Grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines