• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Creative Cloud Files and Photos Missing

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I opened lightroom cc on my laptop to see absolutely all of my photos, folders, and albums were missing. I then checked if any of my XD files were present, they were all missing.  When I opened creative cloud and checked if I was logged into the right account, I was, and I also noticed that suddenly 0GB of my 100GB of storage has been used, when previously I had been at 93GB used (mostly lightroom cc pictures and XD files). I checked again on a completely different laptop with the same results. Of course, this sort of sent me into a panic. All of my mock-ups and all of my photos were gone. Finally I checked my Lightroom, XD, and Creative Cloud apps on my iphone (which are connected to the SAME ACCOUNT) and all my photos and files were there. All three apps displayed I had 93GB of 100GB used. What is going on? Why can only my phone apps see anything? I really don't want to lose all of my photos and XD files, so I am scared to log out of my account on my phone apps. Please help!

[moved to the correct community - Mod.]

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Hello @Clark5E29 

Checking your Adobe ID here against the server, I think I can explain what you're seeing...

Your one email address actually supports two different Adobe accounts: one is Personal, and the other is an Enterprise/Organization.  If you sign out and sign back in, you will see the option for each account you can access on your Creative Cloud or Lightroom app login screen. 

I can see your school or Organization provides a plan called "All Apps EDU."  I'm not in Adobe Support, so

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "100GB" would suggest you only subscribe with a 'Premium' plan that is for Mobile devices only.

You would need the Adobe Lightroom Plan 1TB to have your Cloud files available on a laptop (PC or Mac).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Clark5E29 

Checking your Adobe ID here against the server, I think I can explain what you're seeing...

Your one email address actually supports two different Adobe accounts: one is Personal, and the other is an Enterprise/Organization.  If you sign out and sign back in, you will see the option for each account you can access on your Creative Cloud or Lightroom app login screen. 

I can see your school or Organization provides a plan called "All Apps EDU."  I'm not in Adobe Support, so I can't see all the details of this plan, but your plan administrator can help you further with this account.

For your "Personal" login, I see a separate, individual educational plan purchased directly from Adobe, "Creative Cloud All Apps with 100GB" -- I bet this is what you are looking for.

To find your missing files, please be sure to inspect both personal vs enterprise/organization accounts to locate your files.

For additional help with your personal subscription, please contact Adobe Support via Chat using the chat icon at the bottom right of the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! This helped a lot. My account is through my universty. I realized I had been typing my email into the email section to login and going through my university login process instead of clicking sign in with Google to login (using the same email).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines