• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All current photos suddenly disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just edited 2.5h photos. When I exported the RAW photos as jpg, LR suddenly signed me out. After I had logged back in, all photos (including albums) of today and 2020 had completely disappeared. On the phone, the same thing happened.

I also can't find the photos under User > Pictures > Lightroom. Does anyone know if and where I can find the photos?

Ich habe gerade 2,5h Fotos bearbeitet. Als ich die RAW Fotos als jpg exportiert habe, hat LR mich plötzlich abgemeldet. Nachdem ich wieder angemeldet hatte, waren alle Fotos (auch Alben) von heute sowie 2020 komplett verschwunden. Auf dem Handy ist das gleiche passierte.

Ich finde die Fotos auch nicht unter User > Bilder > Lightroom. Weiß jemand, ob und wo ich die Fotos finden kann?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you double-check if you are still signed in with your correct Adobe-id. I've just checked for the Adobe-id which you use for this forum and I can see that photos are still listed. Hope this helps. Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines