• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All editing controls are greyed out in Lr Mobile on the iPad Pro

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit some photos and I'm seeing all the editing controls are greyed out and unuseable. I tried rebooting Lr Mobile, also did a hard reboot of the iPad Pro. Nothing is working. I just imported some raw images from my drone and it did allow me to access those controls but for the images I already had imported, I have no way to work on them now for some reason. Did I accidentally turn something off? Attached is an example of what it looks like. The editing controls are all greyed out. I'm using the most up to date iPad OS 15.6 and most up to date Lr Mobile but I am gonna check to see if there is an update that I missed.

thanks!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I just figured it out. I wanted to delete my post but didn't see a delete post option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't be able to delete your post.

Just in case other users read this thread, can you add let them know how it was fixed, as it may help them also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the upper right corner. The iPad was connected to an iPhone personal hotspot and sync is paused, probably because the settings say not to use mobile. If you want to be able to edit photos on your iPad at all times, then do this. First, in the preferences select 'Only download smart previews'. Then tap on the three dots behind an album name and choose 'Store Locally'. That will download a smart preview for all album photos and allows you to edit these photos when you do not have an internet connection.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines