Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

All my presets have disappeared after update to Lr 4.4

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody! Since the last update of Lightroom desktop version (4.4), all my presets, including the user pressets folder have dissappeared. But all my presets still available on my mobile version. Anyone having the same problem?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone, macOS, Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are in the same place as in your iOS screenshot.

1 2021-10-02 18-23-54.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Johan, but that is not the problem. I am talking about my presets, not the default presets that comes includded in Lightroom.
All my user presets have dissapeared. In your screenshot you have the "User presets" category, if you see in my screenshot I don't have this option since I updated to 4.4... and I had more than 300 presets created by myself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that they are not simply hidden. Click the three dots and choose 'Manage Presets'.

1 2021-10-05 15-53-41.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines