• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Photos-IPhone Camera Roll

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom mobile app says it is taking up 95GB of storage on my phone. I know this is due to accidentally having my auto on for my camera roll images going to Lightroom under the "All Photos" tab. It is holding 27,000+ images. 
can I delete all of the images from the "All Photos" folder made by Lightroom mobile and all of the photos remain on my Camera Roll/Photos app on my Iphone? Please help ASAP

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can delete them from Lightroom, and doing that will not affect any images that are in the Photos app, but before doing that you should obviously verify that they do still exist in the Photos app.

Do you have a paid subscription? If so an alternative would be to leave them in Lightroom but only store Smart Previews of your images in Lightroom on the iPhone (the original stays in the cloud, but only a smart preview is held on the local device). I have Smart Previews stored locally on my iPhone for all of my 22k images, which takes up about 36gb.

And have you considered deleting them from the Photos app instead, which is what I tend to do. I don't see the point in having originals stored in two separate image editors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines