• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All presets and photos erased

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my photos and purchased presets have been deleted. What do I do? I can't find how to talk to anyone to get help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Caylie5FFB 

We need a little more info to help.  Is this on iOS or Android?  Do you use the free app, or are you subscribed to Lightroom premium?

If you use the free app, do not delete it.  The free app does not sync photos or presets to cloud storage, and deleting the free app will remove the photos and presets that were inside the app. 

I wonder if you perhaps signed out, and signed back into the wrong account?  Signing back into the correct account should show your images and presets as long as they were synced, or if at least the free app was not deleted and re-installed.

If this is on Android, I wonder if perhaps you changed a setting or moved your photos to extra "external" storage which one can do on that platform.  

If none of the ideas above help you find your photos, please describe steps or events that led to this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

mich habe die App gestartet und plötzlich waren alle Bilder und meine gesamten presets weg.. 

wie kann ich diese wiederherstellen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, It did pas few days since I lost all the Lightroom presets and albums with images on my phone, Samsung Galaxy S10+. There was more than thousand photos in albums and a lot of custom presets I did build. I don't know what happened. I didn't reinstall aplication, or during any editing application did not crash. So just ordinary start of app and then suprise, I need to log in, so I did log in but with a facebook acount, then realised that actually my gmail connected with the app. So when I did log in nothing was there. Is there any way to retrive data back? Yea and need to say that I have basic version of app, and didn't synchronised data.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @defaulta93ued23blle and @Sumski 

I merged your posts into a thread that is similar to your own post.  Please see my previous advice in this current thread.  If you are using the free Lightroom app, please do not delete the app.  Only the paid app syncs photos and presets to Lightroom cloud storage/backup.

Please be sure you are signed into the correct account.  As long as you have not removed and reinstalled the app, your files should still be there.

I know Android devices can add extra memory, and changing settings to save photos there might cause problems.  I work on Lightroom iOS and not Android, so I hope others can add advice here.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Charlie.D 

Please see my post from June 16 - I have the same issue.

I've signed out from my free account (A) at Lightroom Mobile App for Andorid. Then I signed in with my 2nd account (B), it's a paid one. Then signed in again with my free account (A) and all my photos and presets from this account (A) have been gone. Note: I have not uninstalled the app - just signed in with a different account and back. How can I restore my data? It must be stored locally on the phone somewhere??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines