Exit

Android Tablet crashes when using local adjustment tools

Participant ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version Lightroom (Android): 7:0:0

Version Android: 11

Opening the brush tool crashes LR on my Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Is this something in the pipeline to fix or not?

I have rolled back to version 6:4:0 via a 3rd party website as various other things also caused crashes, making LR 7 unuseable. My device is quite powerful and modern, so this shouldn't be happening. I don't seem to be able to find any support or answers anywhere.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

duplicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening the brush tool crashes LR on my Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Is this something in the pipeline to fix or not?

I have rolled back to version 6:4:0 via a 3rd party website as various other things also caused crashes, making LR 7 unuseable. My device is quite powerful and modern, so this shouldn't be happening. I don't seem to be able to find any support or answers anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am testing on a Galaxy Tab S3 and not seeing any issues.

Brush, Graduated and Select Subject Masks all work with no crash. 

Android 9.0 

Lr 7.0.0

Have you installed the update?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines