• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anonymous Gallery Sharing

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to share an album of photos through Adobe Lightroom cloud to a public forum. I don't want my name to appear. When I copy the link provided, it says "XYZ (album) by John Brown Photography." I can't for the life of me figure out how to just post an anonymous link. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a web browser, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries/ and go to the collection. Then at the bottom of the page is a little icon called "Display". Click this and a panel appears, which you can expand and where you can remove your name. Not sure it catches all occurrences, but I think so.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 20.42.10.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Thank you for your reply -- that is exactly what I am looking for; however that particular icon is missing from my page! Have a look at what I do have.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screenshot, move the cursor over the little artists palette icon, third from the left at the bottom, and you'll see its tooltip is "Display".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, right -- sorry -- I did find that and unchecked the "Show author" box already, as well as removed my name. However, when sharing the album it still shows my name in the tab at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I see that too.

So, have you ever tried Adobe Portfolio? It's included in your subscription with up to 5 domains and can import (called "integrate") with multiple collections from LR Web. To get going, select your collections and choose Send to Portfolio from the little menu that is up at the top right. You have a lot more control (ie there are a lot of buried settings in Portfolio) but I think you can remove any references to yourself.

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 14.31.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Portfolio before, but haven't tried being anonymous.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines