• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Crashes multiple times after New Update installation

Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20230118-220539_Lightroom.jpg

 Hi there, this is a screenshot and screen recording on my end of what happens when I go in to retouch my photos..a loading sign pops up and or closes out completely. It seems as if the app is overworking to get up and as a result overheating my phone-resulting in the closure of the app. 

I did receive a notification where it said that a bug may be in the app and that I would have to wait on the developer to fix the issue- please let me know if there is another app that is equivalent for use for the while being as it is a huge part of my work flow. Thank you

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Thanks for sharing the details. We've released Lightroom 8.1.2 for Android very recently.

Please wait for the update & let me know if the issue exists: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/lightroom-mobile-8-1-1-ios-amp-8-1-2-android-are-now-available/td-p/13503757

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. What version of OneUi, Android & Lightroom are you working on? Is this Lightroom 8.1.1 or 8.1.2 that you're working on? 

Try keeping the device in Flight Mode & without internet when you launch Lightroom.

Log on to Lightroom Web & check for all the images that have synced & uploaded to the cloud. Once you're sure everything is backed up to the cloud, try reinstalling Lightroom & let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer, 

Thank you for getting back to me- the One Ui version I am using is 4.1, Android version 12/ Galaxy S10, and Lightroom update 8.1.1- Thank you. 

I will go ahead and take a look at Lightroom Web and to be sure everything is on the cloud. 

Thanks again

Screenshot_20230120_090437.jpg

 

Screenshot_20230120_090542.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. We've released Lightroom 8.1.2 for Android very recently.

Please wait for the update & let me know if the issue exists: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/lightroom-mobile-8-1-1-io...

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh!! You guys are exceptional and have such quick turnaround- Thanks so much! 

I have just updated my Lightroom to 8.1.2, and so far it has been seamless. 

Thanks again for all of your help!  #Lightroomforever 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines