Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple built-in filters as Lightroom Presets

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm in love with the Built-in filters from the Camera app on iOS. Especially the 'Dramatic Warm' and 'Dramatic Cool'.
IMG_CF51E3DD2A3D-1.jpeg

As I take a lot op pics on my Canon, transfer them to my iPhone and bulk-edit on Lightroom for iPhone, I would like to have a Lightroom Preset for those iOS filters.

Can anyone create them or does anyone know how to get the same looks?

Thanks in advance.
Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel, did you find a way to migrate the apple filters to Lightroom? I'm looking to do the same but haven't found any info on how to do it yet. Thanks, Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ana

Unfortunatly not. I did find some close ones on the discover page on Lightroom Mobile.

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi i have the exact profile of dramatic warm in my Lightroom. If you want i would share it to you DM me on Instagram: @jayanthkbhat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  Hi i have the exact profile of dramatic warm in my Lightroom. If you want i would share it to you DM me on Instagram: @jayanthkbhat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines