Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple ID problem

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I have just payed for my subscription for lightroom on my Mac and when I open the app to use it, it's coming up with "this subscription has already been purchased from Mac App Store with different Adobe ID". When I press already have an account restore your purchase. Can someone please help I have tried deleting the app, logging out, checking my Apple ID. I have no clue how to fix it!! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue, any tips on how to resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tyler36865937e5n9  What are your issues exactly? And what, and with who, is your subscription?

You may need to contact Adobe Support if your subscription is with Adobe.

P: Subscriptions from Mobile App Stores don't work... - Adobe Community - 13120229

Contact adobe support for a chat window by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My subscription is for Adobe Lightroom on my macboom
  • Signed in using my Apple ID and paid for subscription using Apple Pay
  • However when I go to login I will get the same message "this subscription has already been purchased from Mac App Store with different Adobe ID"
  • have tried signing into Adobe with multiple different accounts but none of which have the subscription attached?
  • money has also been withdrawn from my account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Your paid subscription is under a Gmail account.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines