• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying “auto” edit to all photos

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I was wondering if there is a way to just get the initial auto edit applied to a bulk number of raw files. I'm no pro editor so I like to import my RAW files, auto edit them and then take it from there. It's kind of annoying to have to do it to each one individually. I'm currently on an iPad.

Thanks

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

The only way to achieve that would be to create a preset which only applies "Auto", then set that preset as the import default develop settings. The problem is that I can't see a way to create an "Auto Only" preset on the iPad, although it's possible using the Lightroom Desktop app (which is where I created mine), and that would then sync to the iPad where you could set it as the import default.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to achieve that would be to create a preset which only applies "Auto", then set that preset as the import default develop settings. The problem is that I can't see a way to create an "Auto Only" preset on the iPad, although it's possible using the Lightroom Desktop app (which is where I created mine), and that would then sync to the iPad where you could set it as the import default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ok so I can do that on the laptop version... ok thank you!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While not exactly "Auto," another option is to specify a certain Preset to be applied Raw Default Settings during import on Mobile.

See these pages for more info: 

https://jkost.com/blog/2020/06/lightroom-mobile-raw-defaults-versions-local-hue-editing-synced-water... 

and while this is for Android, it is similar to the iOS experience: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/raw-defaults-android.html

In short, I wonder if LR Settings > Import > Raw Default > Preset > Color: Natural might get you close to what you'd like as a starting point for many of your photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select multiple photos then hit command + shift + A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, this did the trick for me on Lightroom CC 6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly what I needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! Why was this impossible to find! I would think this would be a basic need for many users. So much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can one achieve that on the mobile/iPad version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was searching for this functionality, too, and found the following solution:

Select the "Photo Grid" view option in the lower left of the screen

Right click and select "Apply Auto Settings" (or Shift-A on keyboard shortcut)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines