Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Auto-applying Leica M10-R profile

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm wondering how I can ensure that the Leica M10-R profile is auto-applied when importing my images?

I have chosen to use "Camera Settings" as my Raw Defaults in my settings, but nonetheless all images are defaulted to "Adobe Color" when imported and simply look very different in style from what I can see on the camera when shooting.

Thankful for any help!

Best,

Daniel

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to clarify, are you using Lightroom or are you using Lightroom Classic? Lightroom Classic enables you to customize your default settings including profiles used, but Lightroom does not. I have a question, however. Is there actually a profile specific to your camera that you can even choose after you have imported the images?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines