• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Geometry is not working correctly since the update

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since your update 2 weeks ago Auto Geometry has stopped working correctly it no longe staighens images like it should. This is for the App version only. The online vesion still works corretly. Please fixthe bug as I am now having to us the older verison of Lightroom. Thank you

TOPICS
macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is an update being worked on to fix this bug? It is really effecting our workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe in detail (or share a video of) the steps you take when Auto Upright fails? It feels like you might have a sequence of steps that we didn't take into account. If you'd prefer to share a video privately, I can connect with you offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your email? It will be easier to show example/attachments etc that way rathe than on here? I work on a mac and but this is effecting my colleague who works on a PC too.  For me we tried deleting the app and then re-downloading it which did not work as it still had the same issues, only way to fix it was to revert back to version 7 of Lightroom. Still though, if I was to go onto an album that had been uploaded when I was still on the updated version of Lightroom the geometry was still not working correctly on those images and I had to click on 'Versions' and then 'Original' (I guess to get ride of any old date on that image) then once I had done that I could use geometry correctly again on v7. Also when i was still on the upgraded version, if I was to use the web browser version of Lightroom the auto geo would work correctly on images that were not straightening correctly on the App, however once editing on the web version, that image would start working correctly on the app version eventually, I guess as the data fofr thart image eventually updated on the app.  My collegue is still having issues though, and still cant seem to get things working on new uploades without having to click original version on all new uploads wich is taking her more time. The issue is the auto geometry is not reworking the images to straighten them properly and in most cases it is making the images worse.   See two images attached. One is with the auto geo on the upgrade, then the other is after I had clicked for the Version > Original image file and then reapplied the auto it worked correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines