• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto import LR mobile Samsung Galaxy gallery not working

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me with the following. Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

Last week I bought the new Samsung Galaxy S21, downloaded LR for Mobile (version 6.1.0) and signed in to my Adobe account.

However, LRm doesn’t auto import images from the gallery on my phone. I already switched auto import on in de settings in the app, but nothing happens. Not after waiting a while, not after signing out and in again and also not after removing the app and installing it again.

Adding images to LRm manually (using the Add Photo icon) does work. And also if I take a picture using the in-app camera, it show up in the All Photos view. They are then also synced to LR Classic on my desktop. So that works.

But auto importing images from my gallery isn’t functioning. Previously I used an Iphone and on that device the auto import worked seamlessly.

Is this some sort of bug or glitch with the new Galaxy phone?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a fix for your issue?

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I never found a fix myself, but shortly after I posted my question it suddenly worked.

So I haven't changed anything in any settings, I just let it rest for a short while and then when I tried it again it worked. 

No idea how it was fixed. I assumed that maybe an update solved the problem. 

Sorry I can't be of more help to you. It's extremely annoying if it doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok cool, maybe I need to be patient, thank you for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope it sorts itself out for you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines