• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto import photos from FTP to Lightroom. NOT LIGHTROOM CLASSIC !

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know that there is such a possibility in lightroom classic. I have a question about a product that is available on lightroom phones.

I do street photography. It is very important to me that I do not have to connect the camera with the application for sending photos and only process them, because this significantly extends the waiting time for printing the photo on the spot to about 10 minutes.

I have the ability to upload photos from the camera to an FTP server.

I would like to be able to have lightroom automatically upload photos taken from the camera and add them to the library after applying the selected preset.

Thanks to this, it takes me about 2-3 minutes from taking a photo to printing it, not 10.

The previous CASE was closed by the staff, because apparently I did not explain what I meant.

i have no problem with the app going to walk on the pc so it can communicate with the ftp server
Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from download and install >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines