• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backup photos from Android

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Andpoid phone. As far as I undertsood in order to backup/sync all photos to Creative Cloud I need to install Lightroom?

I installed the app and enabled the option and selected some folders, which I'd like to backup. However, it does not upload photos, which I made before. It only uploads new photos. Is it known issue/feature gap or did I miss to enable/configure something?

It seems like I have to upload them manually.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

To sync photos to the Lightroom Cloud they need to be imported into Lightroom first.

Once in Lightroom everything syncs to the Cloud (there is no selective sync).

If you had photos in the native photos app on your device before you installed Lightroom then even if you had Auto Import from the native app turned on, it would not import photos prior to the installation.

You would need to import these into Lightroom Mobile manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To sync photos to the Lightroom Cloud they need to be imported into Lightroom first.

Once in Lightroom everything syncs to the Cloud (there is no selective sync).

If you had photos in the native photos app on your device before you installed Lightroom then even if you had Auto Import from the native app turned on, it would not import photos prior to the installation.

You would need to import these into Lightroom Mobile manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines