• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Badge convert images with own preset (or any preset)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Not sure if it is the right community, because i do not use the cloud-based lightroom, but the desktop version, which is not the classic one either, correct me if im wrong so i can post it in the correct thread. 

So i am doing timelapses of my city, and they not to be edited in lightroom with my own preset. I created one, and thought it would be simple to highlight all the pictures i have taken and hit the preset-button so all the highlighted pictures would be edited, primarly because all the pictures need the exact same edit. 

But when i do that, it still just do only one picture at a time. I hope that im just mistaken or doing something wrong, or is it simply not an option in lightroom? I can see there is ways to do it in lightroom classic, but i think for my work the new itaration of lightroom is easier to use, UI-wise. 

Hope someone has a good solution or can guide me to a way in lightroom. Maybe i just missed it, but i could not find any guide on the web. I have linked a video for further clarification.

//Emil

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct forum!

Lightroom (-Desktop ) does not have the 'Develop Sync' functions of Lightroom-Classic.

You can apply a Preset to one image, then in the Grid view- Copy and paste the edit to multiple selected images.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob! 

Thankyou so much.  I thought it was weird i could not apply it by highlighting and then pressing the preset, but command C and highlighting then command v worked! 

Super happy for your quick reply. 

Have a nice weekend!

//Emil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that after doing the Cmd+C to copy the edit settings, you can select multiple images and use Shift+Cmd+V to paste those settings to all of the selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines