• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank images in my "All Photos"

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I used Lightroom Classic for years and just recently made the change over the new cloud-based version. After a few uses blank images started showing up in my "All Photos" tab. I've tried deleting them, signing out and back in, uninstall and reinstall but they're still there everytime I log in. None of them have any information connected to them, they're just blank thumbnails.

Any suggestions to help me remove these or fix the issue? Thanks!

{Moved to Lightroom Classic forum by moderator}

[Mod: Moved back to Lightroom eco-system. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like sync (to the Cloud) has been paused in those images, what happens when you un-pause?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last I tried there was no difference, but I am currently trying to sync again. I will comment again when it's done in case anything has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How were the photos imported into Lightroom? Via Desktop, Mobile, Classic or Web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe all have been via desktop or mobile. The sync has since completed and the blank images are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try checking http://lightroom.adobe.com/ for any sync issues.

The tab should be on the left, I think any problem photos should have the location of import on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any blank images when I open LR online so they only show when I open it the program on my desktop. When I do that they don't have any information. (Screenshots in the original post)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that you're using Lightroom Classic? When I take a look to your screenshot it look's like Lightroom CC.

Which operating system do you use? 

Which version of Lightroom do you use exactly? 

Please post the exact version and not only phrases as "recent", "latest" and so on. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Lightroom CC is the newest form that is cloud based then that is what I'm using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines