Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken links to presets on product page

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The links to different sample presets are broken on the LR-Photoshop product page.
Lightroom presets and filters | Adobe Lightroom

Under the "Get Presets from the Pros" section there are a bunch of links that are broken. For example, the first one is: https://theblog.adobe.com/the-style-spotlight-sam-horine/

I found the correct URL by searching for Sam Horine on the blog site in advanced google search, since I could not find a native search function on the blog site itself. The address that search brought up was: https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2019/04/02/style-spotlight-sam-horine.html#gs.onf9lc

The other links seem to be similarly broken. I just wanted to make someone at Adobe aware, hopefully they monitor these forums, since the assistance bot did not give me an option to email them directly. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe doesn't monitor this forum -- it's mostly user-to-user.  Please repost on the official Adobe feedback forum, where the product team does read everything posted:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John. I'll delete my post and post it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum. To the CC Sercives forum where it might get a look at from someone at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So WHY was this post moved froom the CC Services forum to the Lightroom forum by @Jeff A Wright ?

It didn't really belong in the LrC forum as it deals with Broken Links on some Adobe Products page and or Adobe Blog system and it Certainly doesn't belong in the Lightroom, Cloud Base program, forum.

Whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Shoot Me, the only feedback from CC Services are for federal documents.  

Documents that are product specific should have their feedback posted to their respective forum.  Different software titles/products use different methods of collecting feedback.  Moving product-specific feedback to its respective forum helps make sure the proper social team will see the feedback.  In this specific case, our Photography segment will be reviewing the feedback and working with their partners within the content team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't mean to cause any issues. I struggled to find a place to post this, with so many different forums and being new to using the Adobe website.

This morning I spent parts of 45 minutes on chats with two different Customer Service agents, neither of whom seemed to easily understand what I was trying to say. The second person acknowledged directly that the links were broken and then helpfully suggested that one out of the four links still worked. (doh!)

They did not seem to be sympathetic to the fact that there shouldn't be broken links on a product's webpage, or the fact that all the links that did still exist on blog posts to download the presets seemed to be broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, Joshua.  CC Services was a better forum than Community Help. Most of our employees are out on holiday through this Friday, so there may be a delay before any actions are taken.

Thanks for bringing this topic up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No issues at all. IMHO.

I just wanted to know Why it was moved from the CC services forum to the Lightroom Cloud Base forum. 

I seem to have gotten my answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines