Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Bug fix needed - Unsupported Edits message on Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2021-08-01-10-37-21-10_d8f4549cd726e412200633ae6c5633df.jpg

 Anyone else constantly getting this pop up on unedited photos? App is up to date. Needs a bug fix.

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"App is up to date" tells us nothing. You would not be the first person to say that, only to find it's not true. You may be running a mobile OS version that does not support the latest Lightroom version, for example. In that case the app may be up to date for your device, but still obsolete. Go to 'Settings - About Lightroom' and tell us the version number. Also tell us if it is Android or iOS.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

V6.3.0 on Android 11 on. Google pixel 3xl. I'm having the same issue where as I uploaded a set of pictures via the browser edition on my PC. When I go to edit the photos on my phone I get the unsupported edits message stating that the photos were edited in a newer version of lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines