• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burst mode is not working

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some types of mobiles burst mode is not wirking with volume buttons. Other devices have this option but it is too slow. How can it be solved?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Nadja.I 

Which device are you using?  On iOS, burst mode is available in the native camera but not the camera inside Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi. Volume buttons work in iOS but burst mode is too slow compare to native iPhone burst. That’s why the question appeared - why is is slow and why some devices don’t have even slow option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak for LR Android, as I work on the iOS team.  And all I can say about iOS is the LR in-app camera uses the public APIs that are available to developers outside of Apple.  Still, I will ask the engineers if any new improvement here is now possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Charlie, thank you for your reply.

Any improvements to burst mode would be great as LR allows to use lot of settings. Taking series of pictures along with that can lead to increadibly great photos. So please, ask engineers.

For example, in Android built-in Camera apps burst mode is available only with Auto mode. Let’s change the level of mobile photography with LR app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines