• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUSY sign when shooting tethered

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I am faced with what seems like a peculiar problem. I have been shooting tethered for a while without any issues using Canon EOS Utility Software and Lightroom (camera: EOS 6D Mark II; MacOS Catalina). Off late each time I tether , after first couple of shots my camera freezes and shows "BUSY" with a little laptop icon on the display. I have tried googling and am at my wit's ends as to what is going wrong. Rebooted computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the utility software, changed battery but nothing seems to work. I hope someone here is able to shed some light. Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same exact issue on EOS R on latest version of Lightroom CC. I’m tethered to MacBook Pro M1. When I untether it frees up and I lose the images in LR but they are saved to the SD card. I'm stumped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my firmware on the camera via canon website and that seems to
have solved the problem. Try and see if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you ever get this figured out?? i'm getting really annoyed over here with the same exact issue. EOS utility 3, canon 5d mark iv & the laptop icon comes up and display on top says busy if i try to do anything....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines