• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button "Fotos hinzufügen" ausgegraut /"Add Photos" button grayed out - Why?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I just installed Lightroom V 4.1 from our institution's Creative Cloud. Computer: Win 10 Pro 54 bit. I can't get started at all because the "Add Photos" (Fotos hinzufügen) button is grayed out. See arrow. Anyone have any idea what is wrong that I can't add photos?

Thanks for your help

RaBe

5FB6_0-1611264106409.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how your institutional creative cloud account works. However, in order for you to be able to use Lightroom you must be logged in to a creative cloud account that is associated with you individually. It will be necessary for you to contact your institutional administrator and ask that person what is necessary for you to activate a creative cloud account for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx Jim, will ask and hope that they can tell me what#s wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines