Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Adjustments not Imported in Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I shot some images and adjusted the White Balance and tint. When I viewed them via Windows' photos viewer, it was okay but after I exported them into Lightroom CC 2021, images look as same as they weren't adjusted at all before the shoot. The images were shot in RAW.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows Photo Viewer is not capable of reading the raw image, and therefore reads the embedded JPEG image that is part of the raw file, and that JPEG image will reflect the white balance setting that you made in the camera. I don't believe the cloud version of Lightroom has the capability to read the raw image settings, and I don't believe there is a capability to customize it to read in-camera settings the way that is possible in Lightroom Classic. Consequently, It will be necessary for you to adjust the white balance manually on your raw images. At least that is my understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines