• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Calibration Panel on Lightroom CC on IPad

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, community. Hope you have a great day.

I was wondering if Camera Calibretion tool that is con Lightroom Classic will be added on Lightroom CC for mobile devices. Or did you know any alternative tool to compensate this?

Thank you in advance.

-Heri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Camera calibration' in Lightroom Classic was renamed 'Calibration' when the profile section was moved to the Basic tab and greatly enhanced. What remains is legacy, so I doubt very much this will ever be added to the Lightroom desktop and mobile apps. The alternative is creating your own profile(s).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I +1 this ask. I would like the calibration sliders that are available on Lightroom Classic ported over to Lightroom CC. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines