• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Function - Lightroom Mobile App For iOS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a pro model iPhone with 3 different camera lenses. I've been trying to test the camera function in the free version of Adobe Lightroom mobile, but with limited success. 

I have two questions please:

1 - I have only been able to switch between the telephoto lens and the wide angle lens on my phone using the Lightroom app, but I'm not able to enable the standard lens to take photos for some reason. Is there a way to take photos using the 3rd camera lens with the Lightroom mobile app?

2 - If I pay for a mobile Lightroom subscription, which then allows me to upload my photos to the Adobe cloud, then how can I download the DNG photo files onto my desktop computer from the Adobe cloud if I don't have a subscription for the standard Lightroom desktop program on my desktop computer?

Thank you kindly for any assistance you can offer. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to ask in the Lightroom (ecosystem) forum. You are in the Lightroom Classic forum, and your question is not about Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to repost a duplicate question in that forum. Also, don't think it's possible to move the post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already moved the post for you.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Can you please remove all of these other unnecessary posts now so that they don't distract from my OP and questions? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will leave the posts in place as they are useful to others. They do not 'detract' from your questions.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jixxer54321 

If you mean the Ultra Wide lens when you say "standard lens," there is a platform limitation that prevents our LR Camera for offering more than JPG capture mode for that specific lens.  

And to save Lightroom photos from your phone onto your desktop with a the mobile-only subscription, you have a couple options:
1. https://lightroom.adobe.com/ -- our web app is fully available and functional for mobile subscribers

2. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html -- "The Adobe Lightroom Downloader app helps you download all your synced Lightroom photos to a destination on your computer's hard-drive."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines