• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera profile info not being sent to Photoshop 2021

Contributor ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the most recent version of Lightroom Classic on a Mac using Big Sur 11.4.

When I choose to Edit in Photoshop 2021 it will open the image but without the Profile applied to the image. So it looks nothing like the image in Lightroom.

If I were to do this same process but choose Edit in Photoshop 2020, the Profile is properly applied and it looks just like it did in Lightroom.

What's going on here, it's preventing me from using Photoshop 2021. This has been going on for months no matter the version of Photoshop or Lightroom I'm running.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

This is a known issue. You can find more details and an easy work around in the bug report here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-editing-raw-file-in...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue. You can find more details and an easy work around in the bug report here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-editing-raw-file-in...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines