• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I automatically add all images in Lightroom mobile to a given Album?

Participant ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My workflow is to take images with my camera app. on my phone. Then I add them to Lightroom Mobile either with Photos... Add or using the Share feature of Andrioid to share them from the file system to Lightroom Mobile.

In either case I would like to automatically add them to a certain Album - in fact called 'Mobile' so I can see at a glance which are my phone images. I can of course simply manually add them to this album after importing/adding them. But it would be more convenient if this was automatic.

Is this possible?

Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

In the LrM Preferences, use the "Enable Auto Add" options to decide what images you want to be automatically added to LrM from the device. Then in the Albums list in LrM, tap on the tri-dot icon for your "Mobile" album and in the resulting menu enable the "Auto add from device" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the LrM Preferences, use the "Enable Auto Add" options to decide what images you want to be automatically added to LrM from the device. Then in the Albums list in LrM, tap on the tri-dot icon for your "Mobile" album and in the resulting menu enable the "Auto add from device" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. This works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines