Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can I revert to before the 6.3 update?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Wondering if it's possible to "un-update" my Lightroom app?

It's very inconvenient that to scroll through every preset group to edit the same group of photos while in the previous version it remained on the same group.

thank you!

TOPICS
Download and install, Feature request, How to, Mobile, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you did not like the new interface for presets in the Lightroom mobile app. 

Are you using an iOS or Android device? 

On an iOS device, if you backed up the App to iTunes, it should be possible to reinstall from the iTunes Desktop interface. 

Also, it would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Since this forum is monitored by our engineers, they will review it for future product development.

Thanks,
Akash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi!

I have iOS.

The problem is that I want to de upgrade. Not install over because I would
get the newest version if I did so.

It’s a really awful feature. It has added significant time to my editing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines