• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not restore purchase but still getting charge monthly.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I paid for premium Lightroom mobile some months ago and it was working well.

Recently the last time I use it, it was find.

But yesterday I open the app, it required me to sign in. I'm not sure that I sign in before (Adobe/Facebook/google). I never delete my app.

I signed in with my email which I use in App Store. I tried to restore purchase many times, but all I got is "Duplicate Purchase - This subscription has already been purchased from the App Store with a different Adobe ID".

My phone is iPhone 7, still getting charge monthly by my bank but all the pictures, my presets and the premium functions are gone.

Please help. What can I do to get them back?

Thank you

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi,

please check your mail, I've replied to your diagnostics log.

The account that you are logged in with does not have a subscription assigned to it, you need to log in with the
account that had the subscription assigned to it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please check your mail, I've replied to your diagnostics log.

The account that you are logged in with does not have a subscription assigned to it, you need to log in with the
account that had the subscription assigned to it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything but I'm still unable to access Premium features. Can you help me please? Thanks, K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'KevinOS84'

What device are you using to subscribe, iOS or Android?

I checked for any subscription info against the email ID I see for you on the forums here, and there is no trace of a subscription.  If you do see an active subscription to in your store settings, it is definitely not linked to said account I see for you.  Is it possible you have more than one account?  For example, did you possibly sign into Lightroom using Facebook or Google, and not the email address you used for this forum?  If so, you will need to sign into that other account to access your premium subscription.

If you're still stuck, please reply back.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, thanks for your reply. I'm on iOS (12.3.1). I can confirm that I wasn't using Facebook to log-in as I don't have a Facebook account. I've been using my Gmail account.

Do you know of any other possible solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin. I've just send you a private message with information which Adobe-id you should use. It looks like that you are connected via Lr Mobile with the a wrong one. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently am experiencing the same problem with my account.

I recently transfered my iPhone data to my new iPhone and it keep saying Duplicate purchace with another AdobeID from this AppStore. How can I solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'giannis30f'

I will send you a direct message soon with some account details that I don't want to share on the public forums here.  Please look for a separate direct message from me.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with my account.

I recently transfered my iPhone data to my new iPhone and it keep saying Duplicate purchace with another AdobeID from this AppStore. Can you help me solve this problem please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jm90

I see a valid subscription for you.  Please confirm you are signed into Lightroom using the same email address you used to access the forums.  If you are signed in using the correct email address, then please see ther Restore Purchase help steps at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am basically having the same issue. At first I started using adobe Lightroom mobile with a gmail so I could test the app to see if I liked it. Then I created an account with my iCloud to purchase the monthly subscription but it ends up saying DUPLICATE PURCHASE "this subscription has already been purchased from the App Store with a different adobe ID." I deleted the old gmail account to see if that would help but it did nothing. I'm now being charged for something that I can't use but want to. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nasir

I understand you want to use the alternate email ID to login, but it is the original email ID you used for sign in that is subscribed.  When you subscribe, we prevent other email IDs from subscribing when using the same iTunes account -- this helps users avoid making multiple purchases by mistake.

I'll send you a private message soon with additional advice for you.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @PeterB2 and @Charlie.D !

I am trying to open Lightroom on my newly purchased Mac. We did everything, cancelled subscription on my old Mac and my iPhone, wiped off Lightroom and uninstalled Creative Cloud. Still unable to run Lightroom:

This subscription has already been purchased from the Mac App Store with a different Adobe ID

Please give me a hand to fix this issue, my Apple ID is the same that I used here, hope you have access to see the email.

Thank you!
Dayana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @D. V 

I can see the email address you used to post for help here has no active subscription.  Your screenshot indicates you have an active subscription based on another Lightroom account/email ID.  Unfortunately, I can find no specific info to guide you to the correct account.  I recommend you reach out to Adobe Support -- they have the right tools to help in cases like this.  Please contact Adobe Support directly by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
...and in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'octaviom85284627'

I'm sorry for the delay -- I just happened to see you got no reply.

I took a look based on the email I see for you, and Creative Cloud for teams membership you have may not provide for Lightroom Mobile premium access.  Also, it's not clear to me if that CC team subscription itself is still valid.

Please contact your plan administrator to confirm the subscription is still active.  Otherwise, if you need further help please contact Adobe Support directly, as these are peer-support forums.  Adobe Support for Enterprise contact info can be found at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yesterday while using lightroom cc on an iOS device, I logged out of my account and signed back in. Everything was working fine before signing out, once I signed back in the premium features were not usable and my photos and custom made filters all disappeared. When I tried to restore purchase I got a notification that says duplicate purchase.

i tried a few of the suggestions listed here like logging out of my Apple ID and restarting my phone with no luck. Please tell me all my work is retrievable and didn't just vanish (it was saved on the cloud) and please help me get my premium features back 🙏🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fahad

That error you describe means you already have another Adobe account that is subscribed to Lightroom Mobile Premium service.  We only allow you to subscribe one Adobe account at a time, so you don't accidentally get charged twice.  The fact that you signed into a different account is also why your photos and custom filters seemed to disappear.  Please DO NOT uninstall the app.  I will send you a private message with more info about your correct login that you should use.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having the same issue..please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'Prv231189'

I see a valid Lightroom Android subscription for the same email ID you used to write on the forums here.  Please try signing out and signing back in if you do not see the subscription still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well on my iPhone, I have a valid ssuscription on my Apple account. I can't restore on the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christian, I see a valid subscription for you.  Is this working OK now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie_D , I'm facing the exactlly same issues people are facing here.....already tried everything you say here, with no success...I was using the creative cloud all apps membership but I cancel it and got only the Lr Mobile sub now. What can I do? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rafmedeiros

Sorry for the slow reply -- I was out of the office.  I see Guido replied to your separate post.  Can you confirm the Lightroom subscription is now working for the same email ID you used to post on the forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines