• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t export raw files from LR mobile ipad

Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raw files in galleries but when i try to export with "origianal" setting as raw files, LR mobile creates full size jpegs....of course adobe online chat was completely pointless....any ideas? This looks like a bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always I had to figure things out myself....adobe support really is the worst....

Export to files only does jpegs....the settings option does not set the export options, it actually is the only way to export using the different settings....original, tiff,....when hitting the check mark on the top right....only then (after the downloads, rendering,...are done) comes the option to save.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do indeed have to choose the settings (using the icon below) to the right of the desired location, before selecting that location (for instance Export to Files) to perform the export.

A2254C55-8AF5-41C2-8DEB-0C04435B3BB8.jpeg

The settings should remain sticky for that export location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines