• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find files in Finder

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud storeage is full.  I want to delete files but when I go to Creative Cloud Files -> Creative Cloud documents, there is only one image file in there.  Same applies when I go to Adobe.assets on line.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reviewed your account & you've used the available storage in your subscription. I'd love to help you figure this out.

You can log on to the following pages and check for files or documents in Libraries, Deleted Files, Images, sync issues and assets.

Lightroom Web - https://lightroom.adobe.com

Acrobat Web (Document Cloud Home) - https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/files

Please share your email address with me via direct message if you don't find anything on these platforms. I'll look into it. Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom uses a different cloud server than Creative Cloud Files or Creative Cloud documents. It is confusing. All three combine to fill up your total allotment of space. To see Lightroom's cloud go to lightroom.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines