• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find photos from Lightroom Mobile in Android

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened lightroom today to find all of my photos are gone! They were all there a couple weeks ago but now it's as if I just got the app! I have no idea why this could have possibly happened, does anyone have any ideas how/if i can fix this and get my photos back??

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry about the missing images and presets from Lightroom mobile.

Which version of Lightroom Mobile and Android are you using? Are you using the app through a subscription, or were you using a free trial? If you have a subscription, please go to lightroom.adobe.com to check if you can find the images there. Also, please ensure you are signed in to the app using the correct email ID.

Did you recently update or re-install the application? Don't you see any images in Lightroom now?

If you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, please try restarting the mobile phone to check if that helps.

You can try connecting your phone to the computer and navigating to the Lightroom folder on the internal storage to check if you can locate any images. You can also check the com.adobe.lrmobile folder in the internal storage of the phone > Android > data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files and check if you can locate the images there.

We're here to help. Just need some more info.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm using version 7.4.1, I do not recall paying for a subscription, but i
have been using the app for well over 3 years now. Today it just asked me
to start a free trial or pay for a subscription, I didn't sign out or sign
in, I just opened the app as I normally would. I tried restarting my phone
and that didn't work, I tried Uninstaller and reinstalling the app and that
didn't work. I checked creative cloud and nothing is saved there. I'm out
of ideas and I'm very sad about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share your Adobe ID associated with your registered email as a DM to check the subscription status of the plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines