• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get my Lightroom to load properly

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day I could not download photos because I maxed out my storage on the cloud. I looked into it and I tried to delete my cache etc from old photos I do not need anymore. Now I can not get my tray to load properly, I can not edit photos and I can not save or export them. I tried to uninstall Lightroom on my computer and it won't disappear. I tried downloading again from Creative Cloud and the setup exe won't load. Please help! What can I do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd love to help you sort this out. Please help me with some details.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom you are working on along with the operating system? You mentioned that you have tried to uninstall and re-install the application, and that did not work.

Did you try to uninstall Adobe Lightroom using the Creative Cloud desktop app or your operating system settings like the control panel on Windows?

Please try to install Adobe Lightroom from Creative cloud again, and if that does not work, it must show you an error code or message. Share that with us, and we will help further.

Suppose you can launch Adobe Lightroom. It could be caused by pending actions like batch deletion, significant import, or unfinished sync, which leads to 'Sync Issues' on Lightroom web (cloud server), resulting in overall instability.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1647862568191.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty/delete the Sync issues from Lightroom Web and its deleted sections.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer, Thank you for reaching out.

I am using Lightroom 4.4 and Windows 11 on my laptop. I have been trying to download Lightroom from CC but nothing happens. The set up app downloads (I can find that in my download file on my computer) but when I click it absolutely nothing happens. 

I have also checked Lightroom web and there are no sync issues. On my desktop app, I can see that it says "synced and backed up"

Yet when I try to export a photo, and save it onto my hard drive (same location I have used for years) or when I try to just save it to my desktop, I get the same error message saying that "could not write to destination".

I am at my wits end. Please help. I can not figure out what to try next!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines