• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import presets

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have couple of presets sent over by someone else, but I can't seem to figure out how to import them... I know where to go on the app etc., but when I import them it just shows the notification "3 presents imported", but they don't show up in the presets panel... I tried this for both Classic and CC lightrooms. Tried to manually drag in the Presets folder, but still no luck...
When I try to import them again it says that they are already imported...
Any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How were the Presets supplied-  lrtemplate, XMP, DNG, ?

Were they created specific for one camera model? Or specific for 'raw' images?

Are you aware that the Preset Name in the Preset panel may NOT be the same as the Filename of the provided file?

Are you aware that the Group location of Presets may NOT mirror the Folder location in a File broswer?

Search ALL expanded Groups for the Imported Presets (possibly with a different name!).

Have you checked the "Manage" option to see that all Groups are selected (checked) to be visible?

ScreenShot127.jpg

What is your option for [Hide Partially Compatible Presets] ?

ScreenShot126.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines