• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t post edits on Lightroom mobile with an education account?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I'm trying to "post edits" on Lightroom mobile, but I keep getting this error code in the image 

1AB89828-0C83-478C-ADA0-E28CEC5AE75C.png

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the source through which you have obtained the educational license? Does an IT team or Administrative body handle your Educational subscription?

If yes, please check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.
To understand more about this form of Licensing, please check here.
https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

If you are not associated with above mentioned IT or administrative body, please try to sign out and sign in again with an alternate email account to check if the issue persists.
Please let us know if this helps.
Regards,
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer. we obtained it through Adobe themselves, I am the administrator. Please can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noah,

Thanks for your response! We are here to help!

Could you please share your email account on which you have the subscription via personal Message?

• Please click on my name/profile icon.
  • Send a Message from the profile page.

Please do not share email or any account-related information via on a thread.

We will check and advise further basis the type of subscription you have. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines