• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see client "likes" anymore (i.e. the little heart icon doesn't display on my end)

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I updated my Windows-based Lightroom to v5.4, and now I'm no longer able to see which images my clients "liked!" I was able to see a little heart icon display on each image selected; now I'm only able to see which ones they liked via the notifications section; which is super tedious! Anyone else experience this? Any fix on this?!

Thanks in advance! FrankG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Lightroom today, I can't see the hearts where people have liked photos in their shared folders unless o look at the photos individually. I can still see them on the grid on my mobile but not on my laptop. How do I get them to show again? I need to see them quickly to sort through edits etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it may be worth merging these two posts as there may be a possible bug being as they touch on the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any issue on either my Mac or Win10 systems. Make sure that you are selecting the shared album as the source, as any comments/likes are specific to the shared album, so they would not be seen if you are selecting All Photos as the source,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue too. It's very inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines