• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see how to change crop ratio

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the crop page I used to be able to choose a crop ratio, and it would stick to that. After the latest update I can no longer see that. This makes it _really_ hard to get a correct 1:1 ratio. How can I set a 1:1 ratio after the latest update?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not see the Aspect Ratio drop-down menu? (Version 6.0)

2022-11-15 08_39_09-Window.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the ratio options were not available when I asked the question. They have always been available before. The next day it was back again. I am unsure whether an update had been applied between. Anyways, it is back again now and working as expected. Thanks for your reply though 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines