• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to see FOLDERS in Lightroom on my iPAD

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find FOLDERS anywhere on Lightroom Mobile App for my iPAD. The only options are:

All Photos

LR Camera Photos

Recently Added

Recent Edits

People

Deleted

and then

Albums

I can Create a new folder or album but then when I search for that Folder, it's nowhere to be found.

Could someone help? I'm on the most recent version

Thank you

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Folder" you can create in Lightroom is a "Folder" in the Adobe Cloud- where your photos are stored. It is not a folder within your iPad.

The Lightroom 'Folder' is used to 'group' several Albums together.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand that but I"m just saying that they don't show up on the
Lightroom App on my iPAD. I'm not looking for them on my iPAD Files app but
inside of the Lightroom App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like you have a subscription with Cloud Storage (and not the free app), if you do, can you see any folders at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Also, can you see or create any folders in Lightroom Desktop (assume you have access to this as there is a MacOS tag to the post)?

One option for the iPad, (if everything is synced to the cloud) would be to reinstall the app.

If you can video the screen (maybe using screen recording on iOS) then this may help someone figure the issue.

My iPad works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you creating folders in your Lightroom account on another device, and not seeing them sync & appear to your iPad?  Or are you not seeing folders later that you created on the very same iPad?  I just tried creating folders, and they appear OK to me, even if I reinstall -- as long as I let LR sync to the cloud, they can be retrieved later.  

I recommend doing a device backup (so that you can restore your apps and files to today's setup later, if needed), and then let Lightroom on your iPad fully sync, and then see if reinstalling the app helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines