• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't toggle overlay mask when using Linear Gradient

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. I'm trying to follow the  second tutorial here on linear gradients on an image of my own, but when I go to toggle the mask overlay as described with the O key nothing happens. I found the option to do so in the menus, but the keyboard shortcut to do so is greyed out. I'm a beginner to the software so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm using the latest version of Lightroom CC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

overlay.png

I'm having the same issue. I press "O" and nothing happens. It's also greyed out on my screen except instead of the option, it says "ag.develop.adjustmentbruch.toggleoverlay". Looks like a very strange bug. It's unfortunate no one has responded. Did you figure it out eventually? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fredvdg_0-1633427604573.png

same problem here, typing "O" doen't do anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines