• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t upload photos from google drive

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I use Lightroom 8.1.1 for iPhone. For the last couple of days I can't upload photos from google drive. I see the photos in drive when trying to add them to my library but when I select them and click "Open" it looks like trying to upload them but nothing happens. Usually it takes seconds. I tried log out and log in again. I tried uninstalling the app and installing it again. Nothing worked. It gets stucked as shown in the picture. Please help. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Olga28369903507f 

I don't know if something may have changed on Google's side, but I'm not aware of any change on the Lightroom side that would cause this problem.  Still you may want to update to the latest Lightroom iOS release, version 8.2.0 that is released today.  Please open the Lightroom app listing in the iOS App Store app to see the latest app update.

Other than that, I would just check your Google drive access in iOS settings is still set OK.  Are other apps able to access your photos in Google drive?  As a workaround, all I can think to recommend is to export images to your iOS camera roll, and then import into Lightroom from your camera roll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines