• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t use Lightroom premium after delete app

New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm purchased adobe Express monthly that includes access to PS Express and Lightroom premium feature but I have full storage in my phone so I deleted Lightroom app for temporary and after reinstall app I can't used premium feature app want me to buy this separately but PS Express don't have the same problem. How can I fixed this ?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Plabpluem29765853iftq 

I think there is a misunderstanding.  Lightroom is not included when subscribing to Adobe Express.  
Here is a screenshot of the iOS listing for Adobe Express, specifically listing what the Premium Membership includes:

IMG_7FAF3D453F83-1.jpeg

It is possible to use Lightroom Mobile for free.  The app simply appears differently now, because deleted the free app (which does not sync) will not restore files that were inside the previous Lightroom app.  Since the free app does not sync to cloud storage, the only way to recover images you previously had in Lightroom is to restore a device backup made at a point in time where you previously had Lightroom Mobile installed with images still inside the app.  If you want to sync images in Lightroom to cloud storage from this point going forward, that will require a separate subscription to Lightroom.

If you have any further questions, please contact Adobe Support.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines