• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we get more than 100 GB of storage in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to buy more than 100 gb of storage? I have a few albums that show as "empty" from the shareable link and I believe it bc my storage is full.  Is there a way to get more storage or fix that issue?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

Which version of  Lightroom are you using? How much free storage space do you currently have? 

Can you tell me your plan details?

To upgrade your Creative Cloud storage Plan, you can check this article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/upgrade-creative-cloud-storage.html#:~:text=Select%20t....

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. 
I have two profiles linked to the same email adress.

• A "professional" profile where I have access to all my Adobe programs BUT which has run out of storage space (100GB) and with no possibility to buy more (yes I have checked with Adobe support).
  • A "personal" profile where I don't have access to any Adobe programs BUT where I can purchase 1TB of storage space.

Is it just me or is this INSANE?! I eiter have access to my programs but no storage OR i can have the storage but no programs to use it on? 
QUESTION: Why can't I buy more storage on my professional profile where I can use it?
Best regards

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines