• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling lightroom subscription is impossible?

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using lightroom for a couple of years now and i dont need it anymore. Have been trying to cancel the subscription, but it always shows me the page / text " problem about your requiry". I live in finland and text is in finnish too. i tried to look for help but the only link i found was th link i used originally to find a way to cancel the subscription.

So i'd like to say tis kinda sucks big time - i need to cancel so all help is higly appreciated.

TIA

Heidi

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you buy the subscription in the first place? On Adobe's website? Or in the Mac App Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria,

I don't remember, it was years ago. But probably from Adobe's website.

Heidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you purchased from Adobe, you should be able to cancel from here: https://account.adobe.com/. There's more information here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines