Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Adobe Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative App updated

Creative App show Lightroom as installed, but it isn't in Applications folder, Spotlight suggest opening App Store to install it.

I tried reinstalling it through Creative App and updating Creative App - result is the same. Installation goes 0% -> 99% -> Installed and takes only few seconds. There is no error. Clicking "Open" in app does nothing - no app launching, no error.

I also tried reinstalling Creative App and results are the same: in Creative App Lightroom is showed as installed, but cannot open and is not present in Application Folder.

Other apps (Lightroom Classic and Photoshop) works.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on MacOS 13.1 Macbook Air M1.

I try to install older version 6 but nothing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll contact my bank to do chargeback.

It is unacceptable to take money for broken software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem, M1 Macbook Pro, Ventura 13.1.

That's kind of ridiculous, I started trial to check if the Lightroom is what I need and want, but I can't even start the app, and the clock is ticking... Not to mention, that even starting the trial was a real pain, as for some reason cc number and postal code were declined all the time - luckily after many attempts it worked with PayPal account... 

Maybe somehow country settings are causing some problems? Apparently, both of us are from Poland…

Not the best first experience I must say... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got my chargeback in less than 6 hours and canceled my card. Time to move to Capture One.

It is ridicuolus you cannot contact support by any means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines